Администратор
    Windows 7 Chrome
Реферали: 12
Обратна връзка:
Мар 2018 03 16:01

DAVE MUSTAINE SLAMS GRAMMY AWARDS: “GOOD THING IS IT DIDN’T SAY METALLICA”

Мнение от Scorpions [ ЕКИП ]

Изображение
As you know, Megadeth was nominated for a 2017 Grammy Award for “Best Metal Performance” for the title track of “Dystopia”. Grammy Awards played the song “Master Of Puppets” from his former band Metallica when Megadeth was honored with Grammy a year ago.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Dave Mustaine explained his thoughts and feelings about winning his first award. He said:

“We’ve been nominated a lot of times, which is great — it’s very flattering. But there’s only so many times you can say, ‘Oh, I’m really happy I was just nominated.’ [Chuckles] Yeah, right!

So I remember it when we actually did win, the way that they announced it, it was kind of backwards.

Margaret Cho was the presenter, and she said, ‘And the winner is ‘Dystopia’,’ and it was supposed to have been the winner was Megadeth, because it was about the band, not about the song. It took a second to sink in, and then we got up there. And then, on the way down there, the music is playing in the background, and I didn’t even care.

We got up there and we did our thing. And somebody goes, ‘Did you hear the song they played when you got your award?’ And I was, like, ‘No.’ Evidently, they played a Metallica song. And I said, ‘I don’t feel bad for ’em, ’cause they did a really, really bad job of it.’ Good thing is it didn’t say ‘Metallica‘ on the freakin’ Grammy!”

Изображение

Слушайте радио Z-rock без да кликате във излишни сайтове !

{% if S_GROUP_5 or S_GROUP_78 or S_GROUP_4 or S_GROUP_8 or S_GROUP_74 or S_GROUP_81 %} {% else %} {% endif %}

Обратно към “Новини”